Sunday 28 June 2020

Success Pills

For the next ten days, I'll be doing an explicit explanation on the underlisted success pills.

Let nobody fool you, everybody can achieve greatness irrespective of the color, race, creed, background, opposition or any other limitations you can think of.

One thing success detests is excuse, once you start giving reasons why you can't achieve greatness you'll forever remain a nobody.

Success and greatness has formulas or let me say secrets that those who knows it are guiding jealously so that it's only shared within their circus, that's why the rich keeps getting richer and the poor keeps getting poorer.

But the wonderful truth is that it has been revealed to all man this day by God the wonderful hidden secrets to success.


Here are the pills I'll be discussing with you;

1. Read

2. Pray

3. Have mentors

4. Reduce sleep hours

5. Connect with people

6. Improve on self

7. Volunteer in activities

8. Attend seminar

9. Invest in people

10. Follow your passion

Let me tell you there's a space to accommodate everyone at the top but not everyone will reach the top, only those who are radical enough to know the price and pay it attain the enviable topmost top.

I encourage you to follow this blog in the next ten days, I'm not looking for traffic to my blog as I never did such in my last three years of blogging, I only share and if anyone feels like they check but what I'm about to share with you in the next ten days are worth a thousand dollars when motivational speakers handles it but as a friend which you're to me, it's coming to you on a platter of good.

You can invite your love ones if you have any to follow this blog post in the next ten days because something will shift in your life for better after this experience.

© Emmanuela D'a Muse
Your Success Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment