Sunday 28 June 2020

Birthday Bells: Bewaji Pauline Taiwo

No matter what I write, just know you're worth more than it

Though I can't articulate everything you're to me in words, I won't fail to appreciate your selfless care for me on your birthday.

You're God sent to me and I won't deny that fact, you're more than a friend, you're sister who care so much about my well being

Those days when I'll come to your house and without saying a word you already knew I needed a rest and you would leave me to sleep on your sacred bed are evergreen in my memory

I'm this naughty friend who will call you to prepare food for me and I won't show up, instead of you to get angry, you'll only say "You know I don't like to waste food"

How amazing you are when the whole class doesn't understand my words you understood every bit of my silence. Pauline, you meant a lot to me I must confess.

Your prayers are following me just like a mother's prayer, I appreciate you for allowing yourself to be used by God for me cos you're the reason behind the bond our friendship.

I'm not surprised many thought many we've something else in common because the bond is beyond normal but thanks to God, we never crossed boundaries.

I can only pray that the good God will shield you, bless you, protect you and cause everything to lay your hands upon to prosper.

I pray you won't miss it maritally and in all spheres of your life, you'll grow old to reap the fruits of your labor upon my life and every other persons you've sown a seed of blessings into their life's.

I send my wishes to your twin because I know she's as great as you're also.

Happy birthday dear friend.

I remain your dear friend
Adegboyega Emmanuel
Emmanuela D'a Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment