Wednesday 10 June 2020

Celebrating A Friend


Happy birthday to my Personal Person, Comrade Oduntan Kayode Damilare Ayokunle, Dr. Kay.

You're one of the destiny helpers I'll forever write about your contributions to my Success as the NABS FCE ABK 17/18 PRESIDENT. You became the engine while I was only the body seen outside. Those words of "Emma, know what you're doing" which you'll finally end with 'mo ti e trust na (I still trust you)' kept me at my toes while in office.

Even though you're behind the scene, you never struggled to be seen and that's why you ended up to be a powerful force to be reckoned with, I'm still wondering if there's any Student without no political office to his name who enjoys the privilege of been known and loved by all students as you did. 

I doubt if there was any before you and if there will be any after you because your selfless service to humanity is second none, you'll always hold us to responsibilities and make sure we all read to teach others and tie our passing in the examination hall to chances. Those days of tutorials on examination days are tiring bro, but I got no choice because you'll always wanted it done no matter what.


My joy knows no bounds when I saw beautiful comments about you today from those you've contributed to their success stories which proved to me you're still an angel I used to know. Actually angels are likened to mothers who get themselves burnt to light others. You're such a rare gem.

If only I can open my heart, maybe you would be able to see for yourself what you mean to me and how high I esteem you because a full book about your great deeds is just an introduction and it'll take a century to complete writing the chapters which only eternity can't be enough to write a conclusion about you.

Dear friend, no matter, what there are people out there who believes in your abilities and trust me I'm the Chairman, so no matter what you are passing through now, never deny the power at work in you. You can't stop halfway or fail at the end because we're all waiting to celebrate you even more than this your birthday.

I join the host of heavens to celebrate your birthday today. It is my earnest Prayer that it'll be a new beginning of God's wonder, faithfulness, favour, Grace and mercy.

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.Philippians 1:6

He that started this good work in your life will bring it perfection in Jesus name.

Happy birthday. Llnp

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice
    I appreciate boss

    We shall get there bro

    ReplyDelete