Saturday 1 June 2019

Whom Should I Love?


Image result for Whom Should I Love?     

Albert Einstein said "“Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”
There are moments of our confusion in my life at certain times about whom I should love, then I sought knowledge on it from experienced people, do online search and got involved in personal meditation but somehow those answers I deciphered were not dancing to my tunes so I fought it off and always when I’m tossed with this question I put forward my philosophy which is most likely what your answer would be that
“I should love who I love” but hell no, the fact remains you and I should love who loves us and not otherwise.
Some few months ago, I found myself caught in the web of dilemma, a friend of mine really cared so much about me that she could not necessarily end a day without reaching out to me, though literally I was a busy geek but deep down inside there’s someone who I loved even though she had betrayed me so many time, I still can’t get her out of my head. Due to the love I claimed to have for this I cared about, I never knew how I was stressing my out and how blind I was to the friend who really wanted me like nothing else but it was only when I was freed from these shackles that I realized how much diamond I lost when I was busy gathering stone. So, make time for who cared about you, listen to anyone who craves your attention and give room of opportunity to anyone who claims to love you, don’t forget you’re not married yet, so stop acting like one who has exchanged the altar vows of for better or worse.
God loved mankind first, mothers expresses love to their wards from infant and it continues without the child input, so your dad pays your school fees and buys you gift even when it’s not your birthday, what more could love be? You will want to agree with me that romantic relationships would be better if treated holistically in the light of family relationship, so you as an individual should let go of your pride and accept that dude whom you deciphered loves you as much as he/she claims and stop been judgementally sarcastic….. I don’t love him/her, I don’t have the feelings and a whole stuff of self defeating mindset.
The mandate is that man should be the one to play the lover Romeo by loving the woman and the latter should be the respectful Juliet who will honour and respect a loving man. As a lady, when a man claims to love you, channel your efforts into digging out the love and put him under surveillance by checking how much sacrifice he’s willing to pay for what he professes don’t forget genuine love is measured by sacrifice and things to be loved are always unlovable {what could God had loved in this despicable world before sacrificing His only son}.
Never be negative about starting a new relationship or enjoying the one you’re in because a failed one, remember you deserved to be happy and only you can make that happen in your own life not any man.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... So should we go back to those that loved us? Cos dey are many.

    ReplyDelete