Sunday 14 June 2020

My Mistake

As much as I would love to walk on this planet earth without blemish.

It took me so long to realize that no one is born perfect and by implication all human are bound to make mistakes at one point or the other.

My great deliverance came when I discovered my mistake is my greatest opportunity to become better.

So if somebody's making fun of me because I made a mistake.

I don't ever go down because of it.

I have learnt to accept my own mistake and say "so what?" to anyone who's trying to make fun of me.

Because over the time when I say "yes, so what?" They are powerless.

Yes, I messed up, tomorrow it will be another day, next year will be another year.

It is my mistake, not other one else's.

No one has the right to hunt you down because of your mistake.

You deserve the best because that's who you really are.

Are you with me? Or I increase the volume.

Adegboyega Emmanuel Adeniyi.
Emmanuela D'a Muse.

My intention is that, when you see me or heard about my name, you see a reason to live to your full potential. I'm a Muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment