Thursday 25 June 2020

A General to our Generation

I celebrate Grace.
I celebrate Yielding.
I celebrate Annointing.
I celebrate Greatness.
I celebrate God on your life.

Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak

An Apostle of God by the order of God 
Your yielding to God's call has blessed so much life and I'm grateful God counted me among those who are benefiting from your Annointing.

You're no doubt a teacher of God's word par revelation
You of no doubt carry God's presence
I could remember Abeokuta Latter Rain 1.0
You simply said "God wouldn't have us disturbed by this rain in this meeting today"
And within the next second, the rain stopped
No prayer, no speaking in tongues but by the word.

I can't but join fellow believers all over the world to pray for more of God in you.
You would not miss your reward in Jesus name.
Every God's plan for your life and ministry will not tarry in Jesus name.
Grow in Grace sir.
Happy birthday Apostle
Long life and Prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment